Monday, September 8, 2008

Diary Entry

September 8, 2008

My time in the dark room has been disastorous. The settings for the contact sheet was not easy to get. My pictures always turned out very grey. After a long period with trying to find the correct settings for the contact sheet I decided to move on. I still don't have a complete print and I'm running out of time. My first print is now turning out too grey or too dark. I'm really struggling with finding the correct settings and I do not have a lot of time left. I hope that a miracle will come around and that I get to finish my 6 prints in two classes. I am stressing very much and I hope that I will get this completed. I don't really understand why my pictures are turning out so grey and it is really bothering me but there's not much I can do apart from keep working and do my best to find the correct settings.

No comments: