Friday, October 3, 2008

Diary Entry - Clothes, Accessory, Shoe Project

Diary Entry for the Clothes, Accessory, Shoe Project - October 3, 2008

For this project I was finished a week early! For the first time I did not have to stress about
finishing my photography project. For the lat project it took me weeks for me to find the correct
settings fro the contact sheet, but now it only took me a couple of classes. I was very pleased that
it went so quickly and so I got my first full print pretty early. The second print however, took a
while to find the correct settings for, but eventually I found the settings and gladly made my
second full print. This whole project for me quickly passed and I finished a week early which was
very nice. Since this project finished quickly and finding the settings for the different pictures 
wasn't very hard, not a lot of bad stuff happened to complain about like it usually does. 
For the last project most of my pictures turned out to be very grey but not for this project! 
Nope, nope. My pictures for this project turned out much better. I really enjoyed this project 
because I like to take pictures of shoes and clothes so it was very interesting and fun for me.


No comments: