Friday, October 3, 2008

Printing Compositions

Printing Compositions - Clothes, Accessory and Shoes


Taking these pictures was very fun because I had to try to focus on the shoes and the clothing and it was fun to try and position my 'model' so that I would get the best possible shots.
The settings for this contact sheet was:
Aperture: 8
Time: 68
Filter: No Filter


It went extremely quick to find the correct settings for this contact sheet. The settings are:
Aperture: 5.6
Time: 8
Filter: No Filter
September 2008
I like the composition of this picture and I like this shot. The lighting of this picture is soft because there are no hard shadows and the lighting is natural. This was my second print and this picture took a while to find the correct settings. It often turned out a bit too dark and I just couldn't find the correct settings. Fortunately though, I eventually found the right settings which are:
Aperture: 8
Time: 68
Filter: No Filter
September 2008
I really like this picture and the contrast in the picture. This was my first print and it went quick. The settings are:
Aperture: 5.6
Time: 10
Filter: No Filter
This is a test-strip for the picture below. The settings are:
Aperture:4
Time: (From bottom to top) 15, 20, 25 30
Filter: 2.5
These settings with time 30 looked good so I decided to use those settings for my final print.
September 2008
The settings for this print is:
Aperture: 4
Time: 30
Filter: 2.5
This print didn't take that long to make. I only had to make a few test-strips and then I found the correct settings. I like this picture because in a way it is a bit different from many other pictures of shoes, but I wish the picture had better contrast.

No comments: