Thursday, November 20, 2008

Diary Entry - Hair Project

Diary Entry - Hair Project

This project has not gone so good for me. Like usual, the pictures turn out extremely grey and light. I have tried a ton of different settings to try and fin the correct settings, but eventually I had to give up and move on to my next print. I have changed aperture, filters and different time, but nothing seemed to work. My first picture (the angle shot) turned out pretty grey but it seemed like whatever I did, I could'nt make it any better. I was told to leave it and move on to the next print. The next print took me a long time. As all the other times, the picture turned out too grey and I tried several different settings. At one point, my time intervals were as high up as 600 seconds. Eventually I just had to leave that picture and move on. All of the prints turned out to be very grey and even though I had very high time, the pictures still turned out to be very light. This project has not gone so well for me. Hopefully I will still get to complete it seeing as I'm still missing a print and that I will be satisfied about my project.

No comments: