Sunday, December 14, 2008

Diary Entry - Claustrophobia Project

Diary Entry - Claustrophobia Project

At first I was a bit confused about what to take pictures of, I knew what claustrophobia meant, I just wasn't sure about how to take pictures of things that represented claustrophobia. But then I was told to take pictures that made me feel un-easy and so that helped and I could keep taking pictures. When I understood more of what to take pictures of, I enjoyed this project much more and I've found out that I like to take pictures that (for me) represent claustrophobia. In the dark room it went fairly well to develope the contact sheets, and like always, my pictures would always turn out too grey when I made them big. My first print took a while to develope, but after doing several different settings, I finally found the right settings and I could move on with my second print. My second print went well which I was ver pleased about.
I have had some struggles with my enlarger as for some reason it won't focus the picture when I try and make it big which means I've had to go around using different enlarger. That has been a bit frustrating, but thing's don't always go the way you want things to go, so I just had to move on and keep working. I am not working on my third print which I will hopefully finish soon so I can try and finish my last print before the deadline.

No comments: